I would like to thank “High On Horses” for the Liebster Blog Award nomination. I was surprised to see the nomination for the award as it put a smile on my face to know others are reading my blog and viewing my photography.Thank You Very Much!
Receiving this award has sent me on a journey. While looking through other wonderful pages, have encountered meeting new people and have come to enjoy their photography, art, and creative spirit.
11 Random Facts About Myself…
1. I play several musical instruments – Flute, Piano, Guitar, Violin.
2. I become strangely monogamous to a craft project until it is completed.
3. My least favorite subject to talk about is myself.
4. My experience through horses have expanded my life in ways I could have never imagined.
5. I shoot photos with a Pentax K3 and Sony digital camera. Yes, I said that out loud.
6. I am owned by two horses; a bay Paint named “Julie” and a sorrel Quarter horse named “Sunshine”.
7. I am often mistaken for being mischievous for some odd reason. I suppose I have a naturally guilty looking face.
8. I LOVE spending time outdoors camping, horseback riding, or absorbing the beauty of nature.
9. I enjoy working with my hands by doing such things as knitting, sewing, crocheting.
10. I love learning how to do something new.
11. Pets I have owned in the past are horses, dogs, cats, turtles, birds, fish, and a ferret.
Answers to “High On Horses” Questions for Me.
1. There are 5 senses. Touch, Taste, Sight, Smell and Hearing. Describe your favorite 1 of these and why.
My favorite sense would be sight. Often you are able to imagine one of the other senses by looking at something.
2. What do you want people to remember most about you?
I want people to remember how much I enjoyed life.
3. If you had to do it all over again; what would it be? Why?
I would go back and be courageous. In times past I did not take the opportunity to take control over things that made life unhappy. Now that I have, I wish I would have done that years ago.
4. What does the definition of life mean to you?
To me, the definition of life is not about how much you get; it’s about how you live it that counts.
5. Do you relate better with animals or humans?
I relate better to animals. They have a language that can be understood. Humans are very complex and confusing at times because they are all different.
6. Name a place you’d like to visit. Why?
I have wanted to visit Banff National Park in Canada for some time now. I would love to see and photograph its beauty.
7. Are you an only child? If not…how many siblings do you have?
I am not an only child. I have an older and younger sister and a younger brother.
8. What is your favorite book?
One of my favorite books is “The Rescue” by Nicholas Sparks. I hope they will make it into a movie one day.
9. Name at least 1 favorite childhood memory.
One of my favorite childhood memories was going swimming at the river with my family in the summer.
10. What music do you prefer to listen to?
I listen to many styles. My favorite is when I find a mixture of styles rolled into one such Jazz Country.
11. Do you feel like you make a difference in the people around you? Why?
I feel I make a difference in those who are open to new things. Often, someone will like my crafts, music, pictures and want me to re-create the same thing for them. Often, I will offer to teach them instead. I feel it is better to empower them to create for themselves because it is much more rewarding.
My Nominees – Here are 5 interesting and wonderful blogs. I have enjoy visiting their pages and feel you should too.
11 Questions for my Nominees
1. What is the first thing tho do on your bucket list?
2. Who has been the most positive influence in your life?
3. Do you have a nick-name? If so, what is it?
4. What is your favorite cinema movie?
5. Have you ever wanted to ride a horse? Why or why not.
6. What is your favorite kind of music?
7. What are you passionate about?
8. What is your favorite past-time memory?
9. If you had a super power what would it be and why.
10. What is one thing you would like to change about your life and why.
11. What is your favorite place to visit?
HOW TO ACCEPT THE AWARD:
The Liebster Blog Award is a way to recognize blogs who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word that means beloved and valued. Here are the rules for accepting the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to their blog.
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Create 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate.
- Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate and include links to their blogs.
- Go to each bloggers page and let them know you have nominated them.